the way to dispose of garbage in my country
In Japan, The garbage is buried directly or buried after it is fired. People in my country recycle many garbage. There are many things to recycle. One is that it is paper. For example, newspaper, magazine or cardboard.When I throw these, I gather these and tie with string. These are increased day by day. Second is that it is plastic. For example, a plastic bottle. After I empty a plastic bottle, I throw the plastic bottle to a trash box. The box is separated in some kind of box, so I choose the box and throw there. Third is that it is wood. After people build the house, many wood is left. These are recycled.Government encourage people to recycle using television or internet. I can know this by these media. This is the way to dispose of garbage in Japan. People recycle many things.
Very good summary
ReplyDelete